Policies & Terms and Conditions
Processing & Shipping
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
We typically make and ship all metal orders within 24-48 hours. Powder coating may add one or two additional days.
Estimated Shipping Times
North America: 1-3 business days*. Please inquire if you are in a rush; we are happy to check and let you know before you order.
*We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual shipping times vary.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Secure options using all major credit cards through Chase Bank’s WePay/Authorize.net system!
They keep your payment information secure and we never receive your credit card information.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations of non-custom items.
A few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from us:
- Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
- Ensure that the item(s) you are returning is/are repackaged in the original or similarly protective packaging. Please band powder coated items together tightly so they are not damaged in return shipment. Also include padding/newspaper/etc, to make sure the items are not loose and work their way out of the box.
Conditions of Return:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Returns may be subject to a twenty-five percent restocking fee to cover our
costs, which include shipping, credit card fees (which are no longer
refunded by the major processing companies), packaging and reworking your
items so they may be resold as a returned item or offset the cost or if
they have to be recycled rather than reworked.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive defective (in which case we will make it right) or damaged, we are unable to accept returns for custom/personalized orders.
Disputes and Resolutions
We try our best to deliver quality products which meet or exceed customer expectations. We stand behind our products and will work to remedy any manufacturing defect of ours which you let us know about upon delivery of your order. Failing that, we accept returns (for a good reason, bad reason or any whim or reason at all) in accordance with the terms of our returns policy. We realize, however, that sometimes things do not work out, so wrote our return policy with that in mind. We also do not want to incur unnecessary or high costs or try to plan for unpredictable expenses. Likewise, we do not want to have higher prices for all of our customers just to try and protect ourselves from (and save up for) being caught in unreasonable circumstances in some far away jurisdiction. After all, we sell a lot of our products all over the globe and as a small family business just cannot afford that kind of risk. As a result, all sales are subject to the provisions of this section and are governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia (where our company is located), without regard to any choice of law considerations and excluding principles of conflicts of law. If any legal action is brought for any kind of claim/dispute/litigation relating to or arising from the sale of any product made by and/or sold by our company, the exclusive forum and venue shall be in the Superior Court of Bartow County Superior, Cartersville, Georgia, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Rome Division, to the exclusion of the courts of any other forum/State/County/District/Division, and the parties irrevocably submit to these jurisdictions, waive any objection to jurisdiction or venue in these Georgia courts, and waive all rights to claim jurisdiction/venue elsewhere. Furthermore, other than the exception in the following sentence, the maximum total recovery of either party in any action, (regardless of whether in contract, express/implied warranty, statutory liability, tort, strict liability, or otherwise) is the total dollar amount of the sale/goods involved upon which the liability or claimed liability arises or is in any way related. If litigation is brought in any jurisdiction other than as set forth in this section, the company shall be entitled to recover all its costs and attorney fees for defending the claim/dispute/litigation. Finally, the parties waive all rights to trial by jury. If there is any objection to any of these terms, they must be made prior to purchase so that the parties may reach an agreement on the increased cost of the sale/goods once the potential expenses are factored in for the company’s risk of being hailed into court in some other jurisdiction with a liability greater than set forth here. Let us know which terms you would like to change and, if we are willing to agree to your proposed changes, we will provide you with a quote for the additional cost you would need to pay.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (or which you authorized a third-party such as Paypal, Square, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, etc. to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly. Photographs of our products in use or before and after are not considered personal and we may use them for showing customers actual, honest, unstaged customer uses of our products (you may opt out of this by letting us know).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as payment processing and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Likewise, they may share information about your name, address, and delivery (but never actual credit card numbers).
- Business transfers and our payment of taxes. In order to comply with tax laws, we may disclose information legally required by the IRS. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. W may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc., we are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. 230 River Drive, Cartersville, GA 30120