Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Hexagon Shaped Pergola with our USA made 1/8″ steel corner brackets!
This listing is for a complete set of 4 brackets per upright post (a total of 24 brackets for a Hexagon).
Other styles fail to attach to the uprights on more than one side, but our PostHugger™ Kit bolts into three sides of each upright – the left, right and inside! Our PostHugger™ design is made even better because we use 1/8″ thick steel! The result: over 4 pounds of steel are used to tie together a single completed corner! The steel we use is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other. Also unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
We are the original designer of the PostHugger™ brackets, which may be copied, but never equaled! 🙂 If you find a PostHugger™ knockoff, give us a chance to meet or beat their price.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
- We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
- We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
- Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
- All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
- We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
- We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
- We proudly stand behind all our products.
- All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
These are sized for 4×4 posts. We also make them for 6×6 Posts, and we make Octagons, too!
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2″ wood lag screws. If you use lag screws, we recommend 1/2″ x a minimum of a 2.5″ long lag bolt, with longer bolts adding more strength. Bolts/lag screws are not included with our brackets; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard’s/Lowe’s/Ace Hardware store. Also please note that these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can order them from us with a black powder coat, paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.
*** If you also would like to see customer photos and videos of some of our brackets in use, click here: https://posthugger.com/photos/
©2022 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. – All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.