Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pentagon Shaped Pergola with our USA made 1/8″ steel corner brackets!
This listing is for a complete set of 4 brackets per upright post (a total of 20 brackets for a Pentagon) — you of course will need 5 upright posts to build a Pentagon. In this Kit, there are 5 Left-Side Underarm Brackets and 5 Right-Side Underarm Brackets. These underarm brackets bolt to the top of each upright post and the underside of the Pentagon. There also are 6 Inside Brackets which bolt to the inside of the upright and the top of the Pentagon, and 6 Outside Brackets bent to 36 degrees which bolt to the outside of the top of the Pentagon. (You will miter your posts to 36 degrees and rest them on top of their uprights.)
Our PostHugger™ design is made even better because we use 1/8″ thick steel! The result: over 4 pounds of steel are used to tie together a single completed corner! And while other manufacturers’ styles fail to attach to the uprights on more than one side, our 20-Piece PostHugger™ Kit bolts onto three sides of each upright!
These brackets are sized for your 4×4 Posts or 6×6 Posts; just choose your options at checkout. We also make Octagon Pergola Brackets Sets, sold here: https://posthugger.com/product/posthugger-32-pc-octagon-pergola-bracket-set/. And Hexagon Pergola Brackets Sets here: https://posthugger.com/product/posthugger-24-pc-hexagon-pergola-bracket-set/
NEED SPECIFIC BRACKETS? If you want specific individual brackets from this set, instead of the full kit here, just reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know which brackets you want, the sizes, and whether you want them powder coated, and we’ll send you a quote and/or set you up with a custom listing!
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2″ wood lag screws. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard’s/Lowe’s/Ace Hardware store. Lifestyle customer photos depict build/use variations only. Also please note that these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can order them from us with a black powder coat, paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
- We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
- We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
- Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
- All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
- We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
- We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
- We proudly stand behind all our products.
- All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
*** If you also would like to see customer photos and videos of some of our brackets in use, click here: https://posthugger.com/photos/
Need Expedited Shipping? Just email us a list of the parts or styles, and quantities you would like, along with your ship-to zip code, and we will get you a quote for the additional cost to get you your order in hurry!
©2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. – All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.