Build your own PostHugger™ Pergola with sloped roof with our USA made 1/8″ steel brackets!
If your Pergola design has a sloped roof, this 20-piece set of brackets will provide the strength and support you need for a quality end product. Made to attach a set of 2×6 rafters to 4×4 posts where your design includes a sloped roof, these are constructed of USA made 1/8″ thick steel!
We offer the option of a 3-to-1 Horizontal to Vertical Slope Ratio or a 1.5-to-1 Horizontal to Vertical Slope Ratio, sized to add a 5.5″ wide rafter, but if you are using a different slope or rafter width, we can fashion a different shape and slope ration for your design as a custom order. Likewise, if you need a different quantity, we can set you up with a custom listing. Just let us know your ship-to zip code, the parts and actual size(s) you would like and we can let you know the total cost for custom brackets made to fit your project.
We make our brackets using 1/8″ thick steel – a single corner bracket for a 4×4 post weighs over 2 pounds – – strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
• We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
• We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
• Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
• All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
• We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
• We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
• We proudly stand behind all our products.
• All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
This listing is for the 20-Piece Bracket Set only. WOOD AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS. You will need to pick up your own lags/bolts/wood. Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2″ wood lag screws — we recommend at least 1/2″ x 2″ length.
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
Special Shipping Rates to AK, HI, and Canada calculated at checkout.
*****EXTRA SHIPPING COST ON ALL BRACKET ORDERS TO NON-CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES.***** Please call 470-626-5989 to place your order.
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://posthugger.com/photos/
Our standard Policies & Terms and Conditions apply to all orders of this product. © 2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. – All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.