– – For Dimensional-Sized 4×4 (3.5″x3.5″) Upright Posts Connecting to 6×6 (5.5″x5.5″) or 2×6 (1.5″x5.5″) Horizontal Posts – –
Build your own rugged and heavy duty PostHugger™ Pergola, Double Pergola, shop/garage/CNC table, deck or even a wedding arch chuppah with our USA made 1/8″ steel Outside Corner brackets! Also great for fixing/reinforcing the one you already have! These are not flimsy/bendable metal. We make them using 1/8″ thick steel – a single corner bracket weighs over 2-1/2 pounds – – strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with.
These brackets are sold individually and are for use with upright 4×4 Posts (3.5″ x 3.5″) connecting to 6×6 Posts (5.5″ x 5.5″) or 2×6 Posts (1.5″ x 5.5″). The Outside Corner and the Flat T Bracket are the ideal solution for connecting 4×4 uprights to 2×6 or 6×6 horizontal posts.
4×4 to 6 Outside Corner – This Outside Corner bracket is used where your upright post is a 4×4 you are adding horizontal incoming 6×6 or 2×6 posts.
4×4 to 6 Flat T – This bracket is used where your upright post is a 4×4 and you have two incoming horizontal 6×6 posts or 2×6 posts that you want to attach in a straight line.
If you are looking for anther shape to go between 4×4’s and 6×6’s, check out this listing, too: https://posthugger.com/product/posthugger-6×6-to-4×4-post-adapter-brackets/
Our brackets can be installed using any 1/2″ wood lag screws or 1/2″ thru bolts. If you use lag screws, we recommend at least 1/2″ x 2″ length. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; lifestyle photos depict build/use variations only. You can pick up the bolts and any washers needed at your local Home Depot/Menard’s/Lowe’s/Ace Hardware store.
WHY BUY POSTHUGGER™?
- We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
- We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
- Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
- All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
- We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
- We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
- We proudly stand behind all our products.
- All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
Our standard Policies & Terms and Conditions apply to all orders of this product. © 2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. – All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.