We make mini versions of our larger brackets so that you can have the same great look and strength when building smaller projects.
This listing is for individual brackets made to fit true-sized 3″x3″ posts, 2.5″x2.5″ posts, 2” x 2” posts, or 1.5” x 1.5” posts — just pick your choice when you checkout. Price for each bracket or set of brackets is the same across all 3×3, 2.5×25, 2×2, and 1.5×1.5 sizes.
Our brackets holes are sized to fit 1/4” screws/bolts. WOOD POSTS AND BOLTS/LAG SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR BRACKETS; you can pick them up at your local Home Depot/Menard’s/Lowe’s/Ace Hardware store. Lifestyle customer photos depict build/use variations only.
Also great for fixing/reinforcing projects you already have! These are not flimsy/bendable metal — we make them using 1/8″ thick steel so they are strong enough to take what you throw at it (or what you throw it at!), but not so heavy where they are hard to work with on smaller projects.
Why Buy PostHugger™?
• We are the original designer of these brackets, often copied by others but never equaled!
• We use 1/8″ steel which is thicker than a Quarter and a Dime stacked on top of each other.
• Unlike others who just cut and ship steel right off their table, we take the time to hand debur and wire brush both the inside and outside of every piece.
• All powder coating is done in-house to ensure a quality application on each and every piece.
• We use only 100% first-rate, high quality powders, which are all made in America.
• We develop all designs ourselves and, unlike some, never poach the intellectual property of others.
• We proudly stand behind all our products.
• All our PostHugger™ Brackets & metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel!
Please note that unless you choose the powder coated option, these ship as raw, unpainted steel. You can either paint them the color of your choice, finish them with a clear coat, or allow to achieve a natural rust patina over time.
***Powder Coated Brackets: If ordering brackets in the black powder coat, please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping & delivery.***
If you would like to see customer photos (and a video!) of some of our brackets in use, click the link https://posthugger.com/photos provided in the short description at the top of the page.
Our standard Policies & Terms and Conditions apply to all orders of this product. © 2023 Thermo-Flex Technologies, Inc. – All Designs, Photos, and Text are the Intellectual Property of Shop Owner and are not to be copied without express written permission.